Do you have questions about your federal retirement? The 2019 Federal Employees Retirement Guide is updated with the latest contacts, changes and references, and addresses your questions and concerns – whether you are still planning your retirement or retiring this year. It also provides vital information for planning early in your federal career to make the most advantageous decisions for a comfortable retirement, including a checklist in the appendix: The 10 Smartest Things You Can Do As You Approach Retirement.
Other topics include:
· The retirement process for the major federal retirement systems
· Preparations that employees need to make early in their careers, mid-career and the year immediately preceding retirement
· Deposits, re-deposits and the effect of military service years and pensions on civilian retirement
· Insurance issues and Medicare
· Survivor benefits
· Accessing retirement savings, annuities and Social Security
· Easy checklists, resource lists and estimation tools to prepare yourself for the choices you face
· The Thrift Savings Plan After Retirement
The 2019 Federal Employees Retirement Guide provides objective guidance to the broad range of choices federal employees must make – choices that will impact their financial health for the rest of their lives. Make the right choice for you – download your copy today!