Your FERS Retirement: How to Prepare For It, How to Enjoy It, is a publication written specific for the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). Since our first edition in 1992, this guide has been the go-to resource for thousands of federal employees wanting to maximize their FERS retirement by taking appropriate actions ahead of time.
Download our latest edition for step-by-step instructions and expert advice on:
- Calculating your basic annuity and adjusting for life changes
- Determining your amount of creditable service
- Special Retirement Supplement (SRS) annuity
- Annuity commencement dates, lump-sum payments and COLAs
- Maximizing your Thrift Savings Plan investments
- Health insurance (FEHBP) benefits during retirement
- Life insurance (FEGLI) coverage and options
- Long-term care (LTC) insurance
- Dental and vision (FEDVIP) insurance
- Easy 8-step action plan for the year before retirement
- More than 20 up-to-date reference tables and charts
- Numerous simple worksheets to help you do the math and avoid costly mistakes
- Samples and explanations of important forms
Get the FERS retirement you deserve.
Download Your FERS Retirement today to get started!