In addition to giving retirement benefits to employees when they retire from federal service, the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) offers survivor benefits to qualifying relatives of FERS employees. These benefits are paid upon the death of an employee or an annuitant. It is important that FERS employees understand what type of survivor benefits are available to qualifying relatives.
This seminar will cover the top 5 things you should know about your survivor benefits:
1. What are survivor benefits?
2. Who are qualifying relatives?
3. What does it cost FERS employees for giving these benefits?|
4. When do these benefits start and end?
5. What do employees need to do in order to make sure qualifying relatives receive these benefits upon their death?
We will also go in-depth to address these specific areas:
Don’t miss this valuable seminar!
Sign Up Today!
Federal benefits and financial expert, Edward A. Zurndorfer, EA, CFP, CLU, ChFC