Your estate plan should provide answers to:
• Who will conduct my affairs and pay my bills in case I am incapacitated?
• Who will act and decide on my behalf regarding medical procedures in case I cannot make those decisions due to incapacity?
• Who will decide on my behalf regarding whether I should stay on life support?
• Who will receive my assets upon my death?
• What organizations are worthy of my assets?
• How should my assets be transferred upon my death?
• Have I named the right beneficiaries for my retirement accounts?
• Is there something I should be doing now in order to minimize any difficulties in transferring my assets and costs upon my death?