Can a divorce order require me to provide health insurance coverage for my children?
Yes. If you are subject to such an order you must enroll for self and family coverage in a health plan that provides full benefits in the area where the children live or provide documentation to the agency that you have obtained other health benefits for the children. If you do not do so, you will be enrolled automatically in the Blue Cross family plan that provides the lower level of coverage available from that carrier.

2021 Digital Almanac

Stay Connected

Latest Forum Posts

Ask the Expert

Have a question regarding your federal employee benefits or retirement?

Submit a question