What is your e-mail address?

My e-mail address is:

Do you have a password?

Forgot your password? Click here

What happens to the pay of Guard or Reserve members going on active military duty?
Federal workers performing active military duty typically are placed in leave without pay status during their military tour of duty, and receive compensation from the Armed Forces of their military position. They are entitled to a “reservist differential” that makes up the difference, if any, between their civilian salary and their military pay and benefits on a biweekly basis.

Subscribe Now!

Thursday Trivia