What can I do if I disagree with the amount my agency reimbursed me for travel or paid me in relocation expenses?
You can challenge your agency’s decision to the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals, which will issue a decision based on the submissions and a conference with the parties, if one is held. If you disagree with that decision, you can request reconsideration. Procedures are described in Chapter 11, Section 3 of the Federal Employees Almanac.

2021 Digital Almanac

Stay Connected

Latest Forum Posts

Ask the Expert

Have a question regarding your federal employee benefits or retirement?

Submit a question