Do I have to file a financial disclosure report?
If your duties involve the exercise of discretion in sensitive areas such as contracting, procurement, administration of grants and licenses, and regulating or auditing nonfederal entities, you may be required to file an annual financial disclosure report (OGE Form 450). This report is not available to the public.
Certain senior officers and employees, including Senior Executive Service members and others at similar levels, are required to file a more detailed report (Standard Form 278) annually, as well as to report certain financial transactions within 30 days. These filings are available to the public on specific request.

2021 Digital Almanac

Stay Connected

Latest Forum Posts

Ask the Expert

Have a question regarding your federal employee benefits or retirement?

Submit a question